Followers :)

martes, 8 de diciembre de 2015

Hey,


I know we haven't seen each other or even talk to each other in a while, but I want you to know that I've been doing a lot of thinking lately and I want you to know that I miss you. Not I regret what happened or I want to see you again, just... I miss you, just I miss you.

It's so strange to think that someone I knew so well is now a total stranger to me. That sometimes I go entire days without thinking about you. Most of the time I let myself forget because it's easier, but then I find something; a photo, a gift, the stupid love letters we used to give each other... and the full way of what's being lost crushes down on me.

Part of me wants to see you again, to hold you again, to kiss you again... 
All of those feelings become empty thoughts when I look back now, remembering that love isn't always what it seems, it's just so easy to forget...
But this isn't regret, we had our reasons for ending it, and they were as valid as ever. The back of the start we didn't need any reasons to fall in love, we just did. 

The reasons came at the end, and that's good. It means that one day, I'll find someone who I won't have to say goodbye to. But... a part of me just misses loving someone, and having them love you back. That's all.

I guess what I'm saying is I hope things are good with you, I hope everything is great, I hope everything is great. I hope you have found a love that's all the things ours couldn't be.
But, just a small part of me hopes that you remember what it was like, before all the reasons and that you miss me too.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario